torsdag 13 mars 2008

3 saker

Jag har tre saker i mitt huvud just nu
  • Barry Louis Polisar - All I want is you "If I was a flower growing wild and free all I'd wanted you to be my sweet honey bee"

  • Kimya Dawson - So nice so smart "Your so nice and your so smart you're such a good friend I've to break your heart, I tell you that I love you then I tear your world apart just pretend I didn't tear your world apart"

  • Lykke Li - Little bit "I'm too proud for love... dadodado.. I think I'm a little bit in love with you but only if you're a little bit in lo-lo-lo-lo love with me"

Mer än så behöver jag faktiskt inte säga

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tanya sa...

thank´s